- Don’t over-water your lawn. Water every 3-5 days in summer and 10-14 days in winter.
- Use a broom instead of a hose to clean sidewalks.
- Run the dishwasher and washing machine when fully loaded.
- If you have a swimming pool, use a cover and you’ll save loss from evaporation by 90%.
- When hand washing dishes, don’t leave water running; use 2 basins – one for washing and one for rinsing.
- Defrost frozen foods in the refrigerator or microwave instead of using running water.
- Limit your shower time to less than 15 minutes.
- Turn water off while brushing your teeth.
Office Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm | Monday-Friday
Lobby Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm | Monday-Friday
Graysville Gas & Water
246 South Main Street
PO Box 130
Graysville, AL 35073
Phone: 205.674.5643 option 2
Email : email@example.com
Ways to Pay!
- Click the link on this page-Customer Number or PIN Number needed.
- Toll-Free 844.863.8105-Customer Number needed
- Mail payment with stub (return envelope enclosed with each statement)
- Drop Box-NO cash (located in the back of building)
- Brooklere Pharmacy-1st-15th with payment stub
GOT A LEAK?
Stop and call 205.674.5643 option 2.