Graysville Gas and Water has partnered with NexBillPay to extend an additional payment option for customers interested in using their check, debit card or credit card to pay their bill. NexBillPay is a trusted third party automated payment service that allows you to pay your bill online, or to use a credit card or debit card to pay your bill in our office.
- Bill payments can be made at any time, 24/7/365.
- You will need your account number from your printed billing statement to complete your bill payment. You may request your customer or account number by calling Graysville Gas and Water.
- NexBillPay charges a small service fee for each transaction.
How do I use this Service?
Customers will need the following to pay their bill:
1. Graysville Gas and Water customer or account number (located on your billing statement).
2. The balance owed on your bill (also located on your billing statement).
3. Your payment method: check, debit card, or credit card.
- What is the Service Fee?
NexBillPay charges a service fee to cover payment handling and all processing charges. Service fee will be calculated and disclosed prior to finishing payment.
- Does Graysville Gas and Water keep any part of the service fee?
Graysville Gas and Water will NEVER keep any part of the NexBillPay service fee. NexBillPay is a separate entity providing a service for all the customers of Graysville Gas and Water.
- How do I get a payment receipt?
After your payment is approved, NexBillPay will email your payment receipt to the email address you provided during the payment process. You can also print your receipt after the transaction is complete.
- When will Graysville Gas and Water receive my payment?
It takes 24 to 36 working hours for your payment to be processed and posted to your account.
TO PAY ONLINE, BEGIN BELOW
To begin your quick and easy bill payment you must agree to the following:
If your account is delinquent, disconnected, or in the disconnect process, you MUST contact our office BEFORE you make a payment. Services will not automatically be restored or disconnection prevented if payment is made without contacting our office FIRST!
Graysville Gas and Water: (205) 674-5643 Option 2 – Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.
DO NOT USE THIS PAYMENT OPTION FOR RETURNED CHECK PAYMENTS. CALL NEXCHECK AT (205) 945-1126 TO ARRANGE FOR PAYMENT OF RETURNED CHECKS.
BY CLICKING I ACCEPT, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE NEXBILLPAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS.