How do I request to be on the City Council Meeting Agenda?

Kathy Dumas, City Clerk
P.O. Box 130
Graysville, AL 35073

How do I request a meeting with the Mayor?

James C. Davis,
P.O. Box 130
Graysville, AL 35073

When is the City Council Meeting held?

City Council Meetings are generally held the first and third Thursday of every month at 6:00 pm at City Hall.

Who do I contact if a street light is out?

If a street light is out, please call City Hall at 205.674.5643 with the location of the light.

When is Water Board Meeting held?

Water Board Meeting is held the first Thursday of each month at 5:30 pm at City Hall.

Who do I contact about stray or wild animals?

Contact Animal Control at 205.591.6522.

Who do I call if I would like to reserve a room or pavilion within the City of Graysville?

To rent one of our pavilions or reserve a room at the community center you would contact City Hall at 205.674.5643 option 3 for rates and availability.

Who do I call for law enforcement help, traffic control, or loitering?

Please contact Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office at 205.325.1450.